Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Feelings, Nothing More Than Feelings


Any proper Republican would be laughing at me right now because i have feelings.
And it's true, i am officially in the minority. People want to believe in some religious mumbo jumbo than face the true reality of our world.

I'm completely crushed, deflated, have little hope for our future.
I'm frightened for our future.

I still don't understand how this could happen.

In fact, I woke up at about 4 a.m. last night with nightmares.

I actually felt like crying last night. Still do.

People need to really look hard at the final vote tallys in Ohio and find out why there was a discrepancy between exit polls and the raw data.

As well as florida.

I know this sounds like i�m grasping at straws here and it�s likely too late to change anything now.

My God, I just read something that compared present-day U.S. to 1920s Germany and the rise of Hitler.

It�s just blowing my mind, all of it.
Well, i know where i CAN live now, west coast or upper east coast and that�s about it.

But even here in California, there�s not a ton of solace.

I will say this, the red states are officially my enemies. I will boycott those states at all costs. None of my money that i can help will be going to any of those states. i realize i should be as angry if not more so with the federal government but this is something i can do.

I'm happy about Michigan turning to Kerry, but still. There's simply no reason to go to any red state. Fuck 'em.

No comments: