Sunday, May 12, 2002

twas a fucked up thing friday night at the cat club in SF.
yo and behold and jocka me a can of milk, i was feeling fiesty, so damn if people that fucked with me and my woman were gonna do me wrong. no suh!
no suh no how!
sheeit, that is NOT the way we do, you see.
this is the SECOND time in the last few weeks i've had to take matters into the physical realm and take some charge of the situation.
so, while part of me is going, "damn, i can't believe i did that shit," part of me is also damn happy that i didn't back down or do anything stupid.

so yeah, you're probably going "fucking a dude, tell the story."
come on pardner, you know it's all about the children.
don't you forget what the children always say to me too.
they say "tim, you are not the son of david bowie."

i know, i know.
things could have turned out a lot different for me if i would have been born david jones jr.
but alas, my genes ain't gonna be it.

when it's time to change, you've got to rearrange.
who you are and what you wanna be.
sha na na na na na, sha na na na na.

No comments: