Thursday, August 01, 2002

i'm so bummed about the whales dying the other day. so bummed. it's just really horrible.
why is it people like myself get so upset about animals, maybe even more than humans dying?
it's all horrible, don't misinterpret, but it just hits you different. i'm sure i'm desensitized about humans dying.
i dunno. we're destroying this planet because there are too many of us. and we keep multiplying. stamping out all these species. there was just a story on npr yesterday about a bird on the island of san clemente and how the military, which does massive operations there, has to tailor its testing around this endangered bird.
i'm sure they're not happy.
god our government is such a bunch of fucking fools.
jesus.
i just read that AG ashcroft maintains that gun background checks aren't necessary in their "war on terrorism" because he doesn't believe they will solve anything like finding potential "terrorists." talk about being a fucking ASSHOLE. fucking piece of shit.
you lost to a dead guy fuckstain in your home state of missouri. people didn't want you elected.
piss on me, lotsa me.

yeah, we know it and we sound out the phrases.
back it up, back it up, back it up, back it up.
turn me on dead man.
turn me on dead man.
lay me down to sleep, i pray the lord my poop to take.

shovel my ashes into the ground, pray that i on the casket don't pound
take my arms and lay them to rest, flail them around upon her breast
the kitties are bad, this much is true
i'm gonna pull my stomach out and give it to you.
and you and you and you and you.

the stench is rising, much like mojo, but without the paint.
how am i going to find a van at this point?
looks like i'll have to rent an suv or some shit.
looks like.
i have so much to do and so little time.
better pay the ferryman before he goes for broke.
skunks suck.
leave me the spokes.

shaftherd forever.

tunnel man

No comments: