Thursday, April 03, 2003

take care good and faithful servants, for the hour is close at hand.
or maybe not.
who the hell knows or cares.
all i know is, where's my baked goods?

day 2 on the non-smoking tip....it's strange. but clearing my head slowly but surely.
because, i must be ready for possibly being called up with arms. cuz, i don't like legs. i need my arms. ok i need my legs too.
fucking bullshit, i tell you.

i'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore.

i'm full of self-doubt and pity and i'm not going to take it anymore.
somehow i have to get past the wall of self-doubt and fear of success. i'm sick of seeing shit happen for other people and me choosing to do nothing rather than TRY.
am i just lazy?
maybe.
stinky?
sure.
it's cuz my diet sucks.
i wish i wish i wish.,
fuck pigs.

glue your eyelids together.

No comments: