Monday, April 26, 2004


It's time to come clean

you know, after hiding it for so long, i think it's time to let the cat out of the bag and reveal my true identity.

i think it's time for the world to know the real me.
you see, it's tough, because i'm so conflicted on so many different levels.
you understand.
but it's something that has to happen, if i'm going to stay true to myself and my integrity.
because dammit, that's all we got in this crazy mixed up world.

ok.
here goes.

i'm black francis.
that's right, the guy from the pixies.
frank black.
whatever you want to call me.
jerkface, noisemaker, sponge, corrupter of youth.
that's me.
black francis.
man, i feel a lot better now that i have that off my chest.

i can live again.
be part of the family.

it's all part of allah's plan, remember.

danke

No comments: