Saturday, December 01, 2001

I'm angry

Angry I had to wait for half an hour in stopped traffic less than five minutes from my home.
Angry I wasted two hours doing two things.
Angry that i haven't had my coffee yet today.
Angry that some people decide to ignore the "10 items or less" sign at the grocery store and hold up the line for everyone else.
Angry that i haven't finished the work i need to finish today.
Angry that i don't have a lot of money right now and I'm therefore dictated by how much money is in my wallet.
Angry that there's not more time for me to do the things I want to do. It seems like i'm always running errands, making sure this payment is in on time, going to the next event that's a "must-attend" affair.
Angry that i have a headache.
Angry that it's cold in my home.
Angry that i have to leave the comfortable confines of my home at all.
Angry that I'm the only one with a car and therefore, I'm always elected driver.
Angry that i only had one donut instead of two.
Angry that the donut juice stuck to my fingers, requiring me to lick it off.
Angry that I'm angry.
Angry that I can't be more angry.
Angry that I'm lucky enough to be able to be angry about such inconsequential things. Some people have none.

I'm mad about the buoy.

No comments: