Monday, February 18, 2002

act preefully; tanned, ready and regarded
Date:�� Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:36:39 -0800

I wanted to spit on a dude's SUV yesterday just because it was close to my person.
Nobody needs a fucking expedition. great disdain, i have.

I woke up feeling good today but that quickly soured. It's amazing how quickly your attitude can be readjusted by being around people throwing out nastiness.

Etiquette of being on bart, is that it almost seems inappropriate to talk. i look toward others who speak with scorn hatred and all around meanieness.

it's increasingly hard when you are too nice to people. I need to learn how to say no. dammit.

last weekend, Saturday was good fun in berkeley and lois the pie queen.
Wasting a lot of time too.

I've been on a truth-telling spree of late. I still have a LONG way to go, partly because I internalize so much of what I think now. But I've gotten to a point where I'd rather say what I think and, to use a horrible clich�, let the chips fall where they may. Seriously though, I think part of� me is a bit of a compulsive liar and I can't believe I'm finally figuring this out. Often, I lie for no real benefit and end up getting myself into deeper shit.
Ok, maybe I don't lie all that often, but sometimes I just won't tell the whole truth.

then again, i could be lying about all this.
Fuck I dunno.
Frustrating.

Faster pussycat was a fine band

Smokey and the bandit rules

John brown had a little indian, one little indian boy.
Super bowl shuffle
The anti-drug stance was bullshit.
Bad ads all around
Four mixes yo yeah!
Bruce's friend chris is annoying. Stop being a fool!
I stink...too much bad food
Super bowl rebels we were that or called that at minnie's memphis bbq shitstain sheet rock center.
call tomorrow for benefits, access and accumulation records.

my papers say i'm going to inherent a shoe factory.
the ones that say that are also usually right about some things in some people's lives some of the time.
just remember this: the terrorists could be anywhere in the world right now.
plotting their revenge on you specifically.
they can read your mind.
i know this, because they are evil and therefore, have stronger powers than us non-evil people.
so leave this world, either by death, mutiliation, backscratching, cat scratch fever, bouncing on a trampoline until you can't see the bottom of the whale skin, or taking off your coonskin cap in public at the racing committee's ballroom function to raise money to help support green siberian mascots named Ruth.

as far as i can recall, this is all true.
some facts have been changed to protect charitable fiends in the field of science and industry.
and lastly, ham sandwiches are usually used in weapons of mass destruction.
eve maguire will be here to answer all your questions.
now excuse me while i go get a bite to eat at burger king.
i need a whopper, not a hammer.

bland television workshop lollipop,
Peter Pumpkintaster

No comments: