Thursday, November 11, 2004

Got the Blahs

Ugh. I got me the blahs today. I'm feeling kind of glum, not very fun or funny, for that matter. Just whatever. Rain doesn't really help in that regard. Plus it's November. Maybe it's my personal body clock or something. Hmmm, who does know.
And I'm muddy right now.
And I just had a crappy-as-fuck (CAP) lunch of florentine chicken. Crapper. I really hate onions. The chicken here is so gristly. i think i have to truly give up on eating meat here at work, unless it's cold cuts.

so there.

However, i did feel somewhat heartened by the words of Frank Rich, one of my favorite columnists of late.
Here's his latest (sign-up/subscription required):
On 'Moral Values,' It's Blue in a Landslide

Go on with your bad selves.
hell, even my iTunes Shuffler is feeling my blueness.
I'm listening to The Smiths' "Unhappy Birthday"...but with Morrissey, i can revel in sadness.
so that's something.

No comments: