Friday, January 03, 2003

why do i have a christina aguilera song in my head?
that song "beautiful" is actually pretty good.
it sounds like a ballad that could have come out 10 years ago, one of those timeless heartrendering things that just never go out of style.
i tell you what.

today's listening strategy:

i started off the day with dr. dre/2pac's "california love," an amazing track that still rocks.
yes yes.

now, i'm listening to the oddball sounds of Flanger's "outer space/inner space"
weird electronic jazz thing.

yeah.

i have coffee.
i'm wearing a shirt.
burgundy.
my dad's old bowling shirt actually.
people love it.
simply everyone in the entire world loves it.
love me for my shirt.
i am beautiful. and gag me with a spoon too.
wouldn't that be fun? to get gagged with a spoon?
maybe not.
i don't know.

space and time.
time and space.
let my people go.
look at me, i'm sandra dee.

ok, remember to give to the united fey.

your friend,
banko

who knows nothing.

No comments: